Monday, October 27, 2008

OK, I'm an aquarium vigilante that took revenge on a tropical fish. My husband's fish. At night, this mean fish would chase my fish and when it took a few bites out if its tail, it was all I could bare. I tried to believe everything would be OK... that it was an isolated incident. But then I heard the water splashing and I knew it was another attack. I went ballistic, jumped out of bed, scooped the mean fish out of the aquarium, and put him in a coffee pot. Along with a heavy dose of ant poison. The next day my husband demanded we put the fish back in the aquarium because his fish (still alive even though....) was looking sick, and probably wasn't getting the oxygen it needed. We put it in the aquarium (after one more shot of ant poison when hubby wasn't looking). It came out of it. My other fish died anyway. But I felt satisfied having made the other fish suffer. Kinda sick, but I got my revenge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so freaking creepy and cruel.

Anonymous said...

Poor fish, it wasn't their fault :(!

Anonymous said...

Ok. So now after being told my original revenge was freaking creepy and cruel,I think I'll go to the secret regrets blog and regret that I did that to the fish... honestly, it was awful. I apologize. But I was SOOOOOO freaked out that my husband's ugly fish, Boris, was biting my other gentle fish I just wanted him out of the aquarium. And yes, it is natural fish behavior, it wasn't his fault. Ever since, my husband has been afraid of me doing the same to him when he pisses me off. HA.So there is ONE upside to the creepy, cruel act.