Sunday, November 8, 2009

I thought you were the one. I pictured us together for the rest of our lives. But you hurt me. You lied and cheated. And towards the end, you even cheated with MY "friend."

After I left you, the two of you continued your relationship and even later got married! I was crushed!

I wanted to get you back, and about a year ago, I got the chance... I slept with your younger brother. I didn't plan it, but when the opportunity presented itself, I had to do it!

It gave me so much pleasure knowing that you would find out at some point, and that maybe you would be hurt as much as I was.

What comes around goes around. And it came back around to bite you in the butt... Twice. I found out why you called me a few months back. I didn't answer the phone, but heard from a friend later that your new wife had cheated on you.

I guess you were hoping to find comfort or something in hearing my voice again... I don't know. And I don't care. What I do know without a doubt is that you two are perfect for eachother! HA!

No comments: